|Positioning and reporting |
Under the authority of the Head of Digital Transformation of Information Systems Department, under the supervision of the Head of the Performance Management and Internal Control Unit.
|Job purpose |
As part of its 7th Strategic Plan, the OIE wishes to implement digitalized processes and develop a community of practice around digital tools, in order to facilitate the day to day job of the teams.
To do so, the IT low code no code officer will be responsible for developing applications using a low-code/no-code development platform, setting up and configuring systems for organization requirements. He/she is responsible for the quality of the deliverables and the maintainability of the implemented applications/systems.
Once the project is completed, the IT low code no code officer will participates in its launch and may be required to manage its improvements and maintenance. He/she is also responsible for training and support the OIE staff in the use of no-code development platform.
|Missions and activities |
Develop new applications identified as Quickwins :
– Design and develop new applications with no-code/low-code tools (Office 365 suite, Bitrix24, …)
– Create and test functional prototypes to reach the best possible customer experience
– Keep an eye on the best no-code / low code tools to implement for developing new functionalities
Contribute to the automation of OIE internal processes :
– Contribute to the design of the processes
– Find creative ways to automate processes
– Participate in the constant improvement of the processes to become more efficient
– Consolidate access and dissemination of digitized processes building and maintaining internal communication tools (intranets, portals)
Manage the continuous training program for end users (UX program) :
– Elaborate the program based on needs/new features in collaboration with the IT Manager
– Develop courses and training material
– Organize training sessions on a regular basis
Perform maintenance and user support
– Maintain in operational conditions applications assigned
– Ensure user assistance, support and troubleshooting of applications assigned
|Qualifications and Experience |
– A graduate degree in a related IT field (Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer engineering, etc.)
– 2 years experience minimum in low code no code projects development
– Very good knowledge of Microsoft 365 tools and technology (Power Apps, Power Automate, Sharepoint, Teams, Forms, Power BI…)
– Good knowledge of Smartsheet, Survey Monkey, Bitrix24
– Knowledge of API technologies (JSON, REST, …)
– Experience using version control tools such as Git, Subversion, Azure DevOps
– Good knowledge of English ; knowledge of French and/or Spanish would be an additional asset
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to ensure effective collaboration with technical teams and service providers in a multinational and multicultural environment
– Interest for new technologies in the Digital field
– Excellent organisation skills and ability to meet specific deadlines
– High rigour, precision and analytical skills;
– Curiosity, initiative, autonomy and self-motivation
– Capacity to work according to Agile, Lean, and Continuous Development best practices
– Ability to take high-level requirements and compile them into development tasks
|Working conditions |
– Monthly base salary starting from 2000 to 2500 EUR, plus bonus, exempt of French income tax
– Typically, a two (2) year fixed term appointment with the possibility of renewal.
– The post is a full-time position based at WOAH’s Headquarters in Paris, France.
– It requires long hours in a seated position at a computer.
|General information |
The WOAH places high value on a multicultural and positive work environment.
The WOAH is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications of all qualified candidates, irrespective of their ethnic origin, gender, opinions, or beliefs.
If you are interested in the position, please complete your application online by 11 July 2022 at the latest by clicking on the link below.